Do I Need Form Analytics?
The bad news is, if you sell online - whether you sell shoes or insurance, you lose customers because of your forms. The good news is, you don't have to.
Online RetailEven such a basic action like setting a password can be a roadblock when done on a phone. As if creating user-friendly checkout suited for all devices wasn't already challenging, the task gets tougher if you sell internationally. Does your form validation support all different phone number formats your users might be providing? If not, maybe your competitors do.
Financial ServicesDid you know that in order to get a car insurance quote, users need to fill in between 40 and 80 form fields? Any of them can be a deal breaker. Sometimes, users don't want to answer your questions, sometimes they can't. Recent study shows that almost 4 out of 10 people think they wouldn't be able to complete a form without telephone support. Makes you think.
Lead GenerationWhile forms on landing pages are usually very simple, they are also least tested and optimized. And if something goes wrong, your ad spending can be wasted. Especially, taking into account the fact that people are not overly motivated to solve problems, just to give you their contact details.
Form Tracking That Works Out of the Box
Use a tag manager to add a single script that will automatically start collecting data on how users are interacting with your forms. No manual tagging required.
Save tens of hours on instrumenting form event tracking:
- Automatically track all edited form fields and form validation errors even on multi-step and single-page forms.
- Capture all form entries in a secure way. The data entered by users into form fields is cleverly masked to protect their privacy and yet preserve valuable information.
- We also calculate form field corrections, editing time and other key metrics are calculated out of the box.
Ease Of Use
Analysing Forms Doesn't Have to Be Rocket Science
Form abandonment analysis is as simple as setting up tracking. It takes a couple of clicks to create a funnel to see the form field after which most customers drop out. Then, just one more click to find out why.
Even the best form tracking wouldn't matter without a great analysis flow:
- The interface will guide you through the steps of the form analysis.
- Select the stage of the funnel that you would like to optimise.
- Get all the data from validation errors to form corrections.
Precise Form Metrics
All the Metrics You Need, at Your Fingertips
See how users who didn't convert filled in the forms, the data they entered in the fields and what made them abandon the form.
Get metrics that will help you improve conversion:
- In what order do users fill in the forms and which required fields do they skip?
- Which form fields did users have to correct? How did they correct them?
- Which were the last form fields they edited before they dropped out? Why?
Find Out What Reduces Conversion
You will quickly spot patterns in the form entries and validation errors thanks to side by side visualization of data from visits with and without conversion.
Get all the answers even if users don't submit the form:
- Which values they selected from dropdowns? Which agreements did they not agreed to?
- What kind of data do the dropouts enter into form fields? In what format? Does it differ for users who converted?
- Which form validation errors have critical impact on the form completion and reduce conversion as a result?
Better Forms = Higher Conversion
Our Form Analytics helps fix forms and optimise conversion in ecommerce, banking and insurance. Let us show you how you can and should analyse your forms.Request Live Demo
Small Problems at Huge Scale Mean Serious Losses.
Fixing online forms, field after field, is the fastest route to higher conversion. We know what we're talking about; we have seen our clients - leading retailers, banks and insurers - get there.