UseItBetter Chrome Extension allows you to add UseItBetter tracking script to any website right from the Chrome browser. You can use it:
- to track testers using websites of your competitors (comparative studies)
- to support diary studies with behavioral data
- to test how UseItBetter would work on your site.
Downloading the extension
Please contact our support team or your account manager to receive the extension.
- Download and unzip the the UseItBetter Chrome Extension archive to a convenient place on your hard drive.
- Open Chrome browser and type chrome://extensions/ in the URL field.
- Select the Developer mode checkbox.
- Click Load unpacked extension… button and select the folder where you unzipped the UseItBetter Chrome Extension. Click OK.
- Find UseItBetter Toolkit in the list and select Enabled checkbox next to it.
- Select Allow in incognito mode checkbox below UseItBetter Toolkit.
- You should see the u- icon in your Chrome browser. A red (R) badge will appear on the icon if UseItBetter tracking is enabled on a website loaded in a currently opened tab.